In today’s competitive real estate market, the first step in the homebuying experience is pre-approval. Understanding how much home you can afford will allow you to focus your search, avoid disappointment, and act quickly when you find the perfect home.
- Helps you learn about loan options and budgeting with the lender.
- Checks your credit and alerts you to any problems.
- Determines the maximum amount you can borrow and helps set a price range for your search.
- Allows you to make an offer instantly.
- Sets you apart from the competition without a pre-approval.
- Legitimizes your offer, as sellers will be more willing to negotiate with you knowing you can obtain financing.
- Proof of income
- Verification of employment
- Proof of assets
- Credit check
- Identification - Social Security number, driver's license, and current address
Thank You!We received your request. You will receive the information shortly.
Check your email for the information or call 704-721-7130 for personal assistance.
We look forward to helping you. Have a great day! =)
Click here to continue your Home Search.