Home repairs don't have to be epic in scale (or costly). Small repairs go a long way in helping improve your home's value and get it ready for a future sale.
Take a look around the house and see if any of these tips can help speed you on your way to a successful sale:
- Replace toilet levers and check bathroom faucets and drains.
- Replace damaged window screens and screen doors.
- Check your lightbulbs for any burned out lights.
- Look for dents or scratches on walls. You may want to patch things up with a little extra paint.
- Make sure there are no leaks or malfunctions in heating or AC systems.
The list goes on! Don't get overwhelmed: create a plan and a checklist to get the best return on small repairs.